Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 29
Craig Minke | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:02 PM

1.) Can we import Powerpoint files to Proclaim

2.) All our songs are currently on Powerpoint

3.) Regarding Grace Media - is this the full Grace Media version of graphics or a limited amount they put here. When I go their website I see a lot more graphics then on Proclaim

4,) We are a small church and we find the pricing of about $400 annually for the Grace Media to be quite high.  Are they going to offer any type of tiered pricing for smaller churchs between 50 -100 members etc.

5.  Is proclaim planning to upload any more backgrounds right now they are quite limited

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 29 2012 9:54 AM

Craig Minke:

1.) Can we import Powerpoint files to Proclaim

2.) All our songs are currently on Powerpoint

Direct importing of Powerpoint presentations is not currently supported. You can, however, save your Powerpoint as images, then import those into Proclaim. 

You can do so by selecting Account > Upload Files or by uploading them in an Image Slideshow. 

3.) Regarding Grace Media - is this the full Grace Media version of graphics or a limited amount they put here. When I go their website I see a lot more graphics then on Proclaim

5.  Is proclaim planning to upload any more backgrounds right now they are quite limited

We imported all of Graceway Media's backgrounds and videos to make them available to our users in Proclaim. There is some new media from them that they have produced in the meantime and we will be bringing that in as well (at intervals yet to be determined). 

Further, a Proclaim Graceway license is equivalent to their Total Media package. So, if you purchase in Proclaim and you wanted to download the newest media from Graceway, you can contact them and they should be able to set you up with credentials for their site. 

4,) We are a small church and we find the pricing of about $400 annually for the Grace Media to be quite high.  Are they going to offer any type of tiered pricing for smaller churchs between 50 -100 members etc.

Currently they only offer a Total Media subscription through Proclaim. They do have Image and Still-only licenses available on their site at a reduced price. 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS