Making a tab smaller

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 56
Larry Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 2 2012 9:38 AM

I admit, I have been using my paper Dake KJV for a while and I've gotten very rusty with Logos 4.  Funny too because my Logos 4 just got paid off!  Woohoo!  Anyway, I got off track here.

While having my bible tabs open, I open a commentary too and it opens as an additional tab along side the bible tabs.  However, I want to make the commentary half the size vertically, so the bible is on the top and the commentary is on the bottom.  How do I do that?

Thank you so much.  Smile

Posts 22083
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2012 9:44 AM

Hi Larry

Larry Parker:
While having my bible tabs open, I open a commentary too and it opens as an additional tab along side the bible tabs.  However, I want to make the commentary half the size vertically, so the bible is on the top and the commentary is on the bottom.  How do I do that?

If you click&hold on the tab with the commentary in you can move it around. Move it towards the bottom of the panel containing the Bibles and release it when the bottom half of the panel is shaded.

This should get the result you are looking for.

Graham

Posts 56
Larry Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2012 9:50 AM

I had done that before my post and I must not have done it properly.  Now it works great.  Thank you for a quick reply.  These forums are the best community I know of for speed and kindness.

I knew the answer would be a simple one, and it was.  Embarrassed

Posts 22083
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2012 9:55 AM

Glad you have it working.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS