Page 5 of 5 (84 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 83 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 846
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 1:39 PM

William Gabriel:

Eric, do you, uh, have an iPad 2 to sell?

Wink

BTW, I have not experienced any wifi problems with the 3, nor any heat issues. I haven't taken the graphics to any extremes--I haven't had time to play a video game in about 10 years. It seems like the iPad 3 doesn't handle extreme load as well as the previous versions, but for the average user here, I think it will be okay. For reading/research (aka Logos) purposes, it's an ideal machine.

No, I'm just an innocent observer. I have never had an iPad and don't know that I can justify it when a laptop is what I really need for on-the-go Logos use, as well as needing a new desktop computer - my current one is 7 years old and is displaying its slowness. My wife is more interested in a camera than the iPad right now, so my thoughts of buying a new iPad 3 are less certain than they were a week ago. But it makes sense to get the new iPad now rather than wait too long so one can get a full year's worth out of it before we see the iPad 4, or 2 years' worth if one wants to wait for the iPad 5, as we know the price isn't going to drop.

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 2:46 PM

Kenneth Neighoff:
Gotta have Stryper available

just a little spandex shout-out to ya!  i remember when they were introduced in CCM mag.  yup, done a concert, have a full-color vinyl album, and more.  "Happy Metal", we used to call it . . .

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 22 2012 2:37 AM

Pleased to report that I've had no detectable issues with the WIFI connection on the new iPad.  Also, I haven't noticed it getting uncomfortably hot either - even when playing a new game I downloaded (Sky Gamblers flight sim) which was designed for the new iPad and is meant to push the iPad to its limits!

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 22 2012 4:26 AM

Paul Clarke:

Pleased to report that I've had no detectable issues with the WIFI connection on the new iPad.  Also, I haven't noticed it getting uncomfortably hot either - even when playing a new game I downloaded (Sky Gamblers flight sim) which was designed for the new iPad and is meant to push the iPad to its limits!

I have had my iPad for a week and I love it.  Absolutely no heat or WiFi problems, although I do have it in a nice case so maybe I can't tell.

Page 5 of 5 (84 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS