Delete books in Library

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Jeanne Sapp | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 16 2012 10:10 PM

Hello All - Newbie here -

Is there any way to delete books from the library which I know I'll never use - or are they just part of the program? Thank you.

Posts 703
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 16 2012 10:17 PM

Hello Jeanne and welcome to the forums.

In Logos it’s called hiding books. See the wiki article Here

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential | Logos 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | Logos 9 Academic Professional

Posts 7
Angella Sherman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:46 AM

Hey Scott,

Is there a way to do this in Biblia?? I can't load Logos on my work machine, so use Biblia at my lunch hour and the passage guide is very cumbersome when having to wade through all the lectionaries.  Or do the hidden items sync once I remove/hide them from my Logos version at home?

Thanks!

Angella

Posts 1649
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 25 2012 9:37 AM

Angella Sherman:
Or do the hidden items sync once I remove/hide them from my Logos version at home?

This IS confusing.

"Some" of mine have "disappeared" from Biblia after "hiding" in Logos 4, BUT others have not.

Regards, SteveF

Posts 1
Justin Dodson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 28 2014 11:49 AM

If you have figured this out please let me know how at jhdodson@gmail.com

thanks so much

Posts 30240
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 28 2014 4:38 PM

SteveF:

"Some" of mine have "disappeared" from Biblia after "hiding" in Logos 4, BUT others have not. 

Some are available generically on Biblia without purchasing an individual license. I believe that they will continue to show. It takes some time for the Logos 5 modifications to propagate across the servers esp. with the server problems of the last week ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1649
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 16 2014 8:06 PM

MJ. Smith:
Some are available generically on Biblia without purchasing an individual license. I believe that they will continue to show. It takes some time for the Logos 5 modifications to propagate across the servers esp. with the server problems of the last week ...

Thank you "MJ"

This is helpful.

Regards, SteveF

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS