Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 51 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 11
Brett Austin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2012 6:43 PM

Thanks Graham!

I did mean Logos 4. Thanks for picking that up.

Brett

Posts 11
Brett Austin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2012 6:52 PM

You're a champion, Rosie!

My problem was that 'Download Instructions for Previous Versions' is not appearing on my order page.
But the URL that you posted fixed the problem, once I substituted the xxxxxxx for my order number as you suggested.

Thanks so much! I have my commentary now!

Brett

Posts 10425
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2012 7:46 PM

Well, well. That's what I thought they'd do. My negativity always works great with Logos.

Good thing Rosie doesn't work for Logos. She sure earns her missing star! And always a smile.

Posts 10232
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2012 2:08 AM

reported biblianaedward as spam

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 18812
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2012 2:35 AM

DMB:
Good thing Rosie doesn't work for Logos. She sure earns her missing star! And always a smile.

I bet they'd love to have me. But I don't think I could handle all the frustration at how much there is left to do to get Logos up to my standards of quality. It's a never-ending task. I'd be wanting to get my fingers into every single group's work (well, at least testing, development, and book editing), and I'd go crazy trying to do it all. This way at least I can step back and stop when I realize my addiction is getting the better of me. If I worked there, I'd get vacations once in a while, but that wouldn't be enough to keep me sane. And frankly, I think Bob wouldn't want all that time spent on perfectionism. So I would never make it up to a level in the company where I could really influence things in the direction I'd want them to go. And if I did get my way, the company would probably go out of business because it would take so long to get anything shipped. So no, it's best for me to remain as a gadfly off here on the sidelines.

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:31 AM

Rosie Perera:
at how much there is left to do to get Logos up to my standards of quality.
FYI... your standard of quality is also my standard of quality.  My biggest grip with Logos is that they put things out well before they are ready to be put out.

Posts 27418
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:56 AM

Rosie Perera:
I'd be wanting to get my fingers into every single group's work

We can team up - I'll do design and some of the testing. You can do the rest. Bob will be afraid to come into work so we'd better let him handle the business side from home.Big Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2012 9:33 AM

MJ. Smith:

Rosie Perera:

We can team up - I'll do design and some of the testing. You can do the rest. Bob will be afraid to come into work so we'd better let him handle the business side from home.Big Smile

Yes

When can we get started?

Posts 18812
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2012 3:51 PM

tom collinge:

MJ. Smith:

Rosie Perera:

Yes

When can we get started?

As soon as Logos allows telecommuting, which they're pretty dead-set against. Kind of ironic for a company that does so much high-tech stuff.

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2012 5:18 PM

Rosie Perera:
As soon as Logos allows telecommuting, which they're pretty dead-set against. Kind of ironic for a company that does so much high-tech stuff.
Good point!  I am not leaving paradise (Florida) for snow, Ice, and rain.

Posts 1
Kenneth Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:41 PM

I really appreicate the continual help and rescourses given to its customers.I have been a customer ever since this company first began when it was on the East Coast here in New Jersey.I am unemployed ,almost homeless ,close too it.I am a Disabled American Veteran.I simply love this software,its all know and dont want to switch it.Thank you Logos for listening to your customers.

Kenneth Wilson

Posts 18812
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:52 PM

Kenneth Wilson:

I really appreicate the continual help and rescourses given to its customers.I have been a customer ever since this company first began when it was on the East Coast here in New Jersey.I am unemployed ,almost homeless ,close too it.I am a Disabled American Veteran.I simply love this software,its all know and dont want to switch it.Thank you Logos for listening to your customers.

Welcome to the Logos forums, Kenneth. I'm glad there are still customers out there who have been with Logos since the beginning who are still newly discovering the forums. Sorry to hear about your dire circumstances, and glad you can continue using Logos in spite of it. May the Lord grant you whatever work you can manage given your disabilities, and sufficient provision for life.

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS