Connecting "Copy Verse" with Bible Passage

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Clint Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 26 2012 8:58 PM

How can I connect the Bible passage that I am reading with the copy verse feature so that when I change the Bible passage I also do not have to change the copy verse passage as well - it follows immediately.

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 26 2012 9:01 PM

Clinton Smith:

How can I connect the Bible passage that I am reading with the copy verse feature so that when I change the Bible passage I also do not have to change the copy verse passage as well - it follows immediately.

Click the icon at the top-left of the "copy verse" box and "none" for "Link set" (or click Clear All Links).  See picture:

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 26 2012 9:22 PM

Clinton, I think Rev Chris might have misread your question as saying the opposite of what it said -- thinking you wanted to stop the Copy Bible Verses window from being connected to the Bible passage, which is will setting the Link Set to "None" will do. If you want it to be connected to your Bible (and only that Bible), then set both the Bible's and the CBV window's link sets to "A".

If, however, you want the Copy Bible Verses window to follow whatever resource window is currently active and jump around with it to the same reference (e.g., another Bible translation or a commentary which might be scrolled to a different verse than your Bible), then set it to "Follow".

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS