BUG: Error loading book - Could not load the specified book

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1228
Ron | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:56 AM

(iPhone app) When trying to click on an article link to "Athletics" in "DBI" from the note on Heb 12:11, I get the error message in the subject line.  If I try to click it again, I get the spinning circle for a second, then it just goes away and nothing happens.  I've tried rebooting the app and I've also tried downloading DBI for offline use, but it doesn't make any difference.

Posts 9910
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:58 AM

Ron Keyston:

(iPhone app) When trying to click on an article link to "Athletics" in "DBI" from the note on Heb 12:11, I get the error message in the subject line.  If I try to click it again, I get the spinning circle for a second, then it just goes away and nothing happens.  I've tried rebooting the app and I've also tried downloading DBI for offline use, but it doesn't make any difference.

FWIW: opening DBI from the link mentioned above works perfectly in L4 on my Win7

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1228
Ron | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 9 2012 12:05 PM

NB.Mick:
FWIW: opening DBI from the link mentioned above works perfectly in L4 on my Win7

Yes it opens fine in L4 for me as well, but I get the error on both iPhone and iPad.

Posts 1638
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 9 2012 12:20 PM

NB.Mick:
works perfectly in L4 on my Win7

concur.

Also works perfectly on Biblia.com

Sorry do not have iPhone or iPod.

Regards, SteveF

Posts 13308
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 10 2012 3:34 AM

Ron Keyston:
(iPhone app) When trying to click on an article link to "Athletics" in "DBI" from the note on Heb 12:11, I get the error message in the subject line.

I can confirm this error.

Posts 27430
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 10 2012 4:18 AM

Mark Barnes:
I can confirm this error.

+1

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:46 PM

Ron Keyston:

Ron,

Thank you for reporting this issue.  I have written up a case and sent it to our Development department.

Posts 56
Matthew Candler | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 20 2012 7:54 AM

Is there any update to this as of yet. Have the same problem on new iPad and no Logos books loading :-(

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS