Please help. I was copying and pasting the full interlinear text with Greek etc. under it, and then all of a sudden all the options to do so were gone and I couldn't do it anymore. I don't know if I hit something that erased the option or unset the option or what happened. Any ideas how I can fix this?????
All that remains now when I highlight the text and right click is to copy the regular English or Reference. Everything else is gone??? And it won't copy the full Interlinear data???
Christy - I don't have the answer for you, sorry. Are you working with a regular interlinear, or the reverse interlinears? Also, are you trying to copy & paste everything at once, or one at a time?
Mac | iOS | L5 Gold | Win Logs | Mac Logs
Welcome to the forums, by the way!
Like Alabama says, you will need a Bible with a Reverse Interlinear (ESV, NKJV, NASB95,etc)[note NIV & NLT only have the New Testament in Reverse Interlinear]
Just in case you are missing a step, i've listed them below:
1. In your Bible with a Reverse-Interlinear, click on Display and click to check Inline and also click to check which sections that you want to show.
2. Now drag your mouse over the text that you want to copy, then right click on the selected text.
3. In the pop-up menu click on Selection and then on Copy.
4. Now in Word, right-click in your document where you want to paste your text and click on Paste as shown above.
5. Now you will see your full text with interlinear under each word.
QLinks, Bibl2, L4wikiPB
Welcome to the Logos forums. Are you seeing the Selection option on the right hand side of the right click menu? When you choose that tab, and then Copy from the left hand side, it should copy the full interlinear text if that's what is currently being displayed and selected in your Bible window.
Do you see something like this? If not, could you post a screen shot of what you're seeing? (See http://wiki.logos.com/Screenshot)
And then this is what you should get when you paste it in Word:
If that's not working for you, let us know more about what differs in how you're doing it from how I'm doing it.
How to Ask for Help | Logos Wiki | My Machine Specs | My Blog