Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 811
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 14 2009 2:14 PM

First off, please restore the "Copy {whatever verse/s you have selected} to Clipboard" command to the right click menu. I use this feature more than any other in L3 and current CBV in L4 slows down my sermon and lesson preparation too much.

Second, I cannot figure how to save the custom styles I am working in. It would also be nice to have a preview box as L3 had.

Posts 811
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2009 2:20 PM

I just figured out part of my problem. In the passage guide layout the CBV opens where the infomation window is. This window is to short to show the OK button and the preview window.

Posts 3776
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2009 2:22 PM

P. Keith Larson:

Second, I cannot figure how to save the custom styles I am working in. It would also be nice to have a preview box as L3 had.

Does this picture clear things up for you or were you referring to something else?

Posts 3776
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2009 2:25 PM

P. Keith Larson:
First off, please restore the "Copy {whatever verse/s you have selected} to Clipboard" command to the right click menu. I use this feature more than any other in L3 and current CBV in L4 slows down my sermon and lesson preparation too much.

Glad you discovered the second part....does this help with the first?

Posts 811
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2009 5:56 PM

Thanks Phil, I also noticed that the CBV box automatically updates with the selected text.

Posts 27
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2009 4:55 AM

EbbeAndréasson:

If CBV is open and in focus in some tab you can copy active bible reference to eg. OpenOffice by clicking Alt+P. But if another window is active and CBV is beyond in that tab, Alt+P will not work. It just render a beep sound.

Same is true if CBV is opened in an floating window.

One workaround is to open CBV in a very small window:

But I think it would be great if Alt+P (and Alt+C) could work regardless if CBV is open or not. As far as I use my current settings I then can copy and paste single verses or verse selections without having CBV in focus. I think that would be an improvement.

This was in  adifferant forum but this is a time saver! so it was worth being in two places...

I have an HP Pavilion dv6500 Notebook PC with an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.20 GHz and 2.00 GB Ram and I run Logos fine…
I am a husband, son, and I am an Arabic student. I have a Bachelors of Science in Information Technology.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS