Book is in Logos but not available in Vyrso or Droid app

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Eric Harman | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:34 AM

I have downloaded and am reading Warren Wiersby's "Be Delivered" on my home computer. I cannot retrieve that title in Vyrso or on my Droid (Logos App). Probably something simple...

Posts 10924
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:47 AM

Welcome Eric to the Logos User Forum!

Eric Harman:

I have downloaded and am reading Warren Wiersby's "Be Delivered" on my home computer. I cannot retrieve that title in Vyrso or on my Droid (Logos App). Probably something simple...

According to product page, this resource is not available on the internet (iPad, Android, Biblia), only on PC or Mac. If the page is correct, this is a publisher issue.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 665
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:48 AM

Welcome to Logos.

According to the Logos website, this title is not available on mobile devices. Hopefully Logos can work this out soon with the publisher.

Posts 3
Eric Harman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 26 2012 6:28 PM

Thanks to both responses.I'm learning about Logos....

I went to http://www.logos.com/product/2555/be-delivered where there are the Windows and Mac icons. I'm guessing that is where you determined availability???

Posts 687
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 26 2012 7:04 PM

Eric Harman:

I went to http://www.logos.com/product/2555/be-delivered where there are the Windows and Mac icons. I'm guessing that is where you determined availability???

Correct.

This one is good for Mac and Windows . . .

This one is good for Mobile Devices, Mac, and Windows.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential | Logos 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | Logos 9 Academic Professional

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS