Bug/regression: Unable to add bookmark via drag and drop

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 28 2012 3:15 AM | Locked

It may well be that I am imagining this, but it seems that I am unable to drag and drop a resource onto the bookmark menu in order to bookmark it. As I drag the ESV over to the bookmark menu, the resource opens and resizes to the favourites panel. I am able to drag and drop into folders.

I am pretty sure this works on the PC side (I am unable to check at this moment) and thought it had worked on the Mac side also... Perhaps I am imagining things.

It would be good to have this fixed, regardless. 

I am on 4.5b RC2.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 29 2012 9:58 PM | Locked

Andy Evans:
It may well be that I am imagining this, but it seems that I am unable to drag and drop a resource onto the bookmark menu in order to bookmark it.

Using Logos 4.5b RC 2 on Mac OS X 10.6.8, can replicate inability to drag and drop resource to update a bookmark in Favorites, which does work in Logos 4.5b RC 2 on Windows 7.

Concur Logos 4.5b RC 2 on Mac OS X has another regression.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 10:17 AM | Locked

I am unable to reproduce this issue in 4.5c Beta 1.  Are you still seeing this behavior?

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 11:49 AM | Locked

Tonya J Ross:

I am unable to reproduce this issue in 4.5c Beta 1.  Are you still seeing this behavior?

Hi Tonya,

The issue still persists at my end, but I am on 4.5b SR1, not Beta. Hopefully this has been addressed with the latest Beta. 

Andy

[Edit: I have just updated to SR2 and the problem persists]

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 1:25 PM | Locked

Sorry, yes, I should have been more specific. Smile  This issue should be fixed in 4.5c; let me know if you continue to see it once 4.5c has shipped to the stable channel. 

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 1:42 PM | Locked

Tonya J Ross:
This issue should be fixed in 4.5c

Cannot make this work in 4.5c Beta 1, although I am not quite sure what I am attempting to accomplish Confused

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 7:33 PM | Locked

Jack Caviness:

Tonya J Ross:
This issue should be fixed in 4.5c

Cannot make this work in 4.5c Beta 1, although I am not quite sure what I am attempting to accomplish Confused

Concur dragging a resource tab to update bookmark is not working in Logos 4.5c Beta 1 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (can split Favorites panel in half vertically).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 21 2012 10:28 AM | Locked

Apologies.  I've completely misinterpreted the issue here.  I can reproduce the inability to create a bookmark via drag and drop. Stick out tongue I was looking at the main part of the favorites panel rather than bookmarks.  I'll report the issue to Development. 

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 12 2012 8:56 AM | Locked

This has been resolved in 4.5c Beta 4.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS