Logos 4 collapses as soon as use any feature in the program.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
J E | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 2 2012 6:56 PM

I have installed Logos 4 on my iMac, Macbook Air and iPad. Recently whenever I start Logos 4 on my i Mac and start lets say passage guide or Bible word study or anything else, the program collapses. Does anyone have a clue what should I do. I do not have the same problem on my iPad Mac book Air .

Posts 28595
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 2 2012 7:13 PM

Joseph - Welcome to the forums!

Joseph Rezaei:
the program collapses

Do you mean the program crashes/quits? The best thing for you to do would be to upload a log. The WIKI has more info: http://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging#Mac

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 2 2012 8:15 PM

Joseph Rezaei:

I have installed Logos 4 on my iMac, Macbook Air and iPad. Recently whenever I start Logos 4 on my i Mac and start lets say passage guide or Bible word study or anything else, the program collapses. Does anyone have a clue what should I do. I do not have the same problem on my iPad Mac book Air .

Welcome Big Smile

If using stable Logos 4 release (currently 4.52.0.2176) can call or email Logos Mac Support => http://www.logos.com/about/contact

Would like to look at diagnostic log files after program "collapses".  Also wondering if indexing complete ?

Could enable diagnostic logging, restart Mac, launch Logos 4 Mac, wait for blue Logos icon to disappear from menu bar, followed by trying a Passage Guide, Bible Word Study, ...  If "collapse" repeats, then compress log files and attach to a forum reply.  Wiki Mac Troubleshooting has => How to Report Bugs in Logos 4 Mac

Optional: download and use 5504.Logos4MacLogging.app.zip to display your logging setting, then change to enable logging.

Optional: download and use Logos Log Scribe application to create a zip file on your desktop that includes your diagnostic logs plus a copy of console messages.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS