Display Bug - Logos 4 Mac 4.5b SR1

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 12 2012 1:22 AM

Most bugs I find these days I don't have the time to report, but this one is unusually annoying. I'm running the latest build - 4.5b SR1 and when I go to look at a media resource, the resource appears for a split second and then disappears to a blank panel. If I float the panel or manipulate it a bit, I can get it to display the resource properly.  This started with 4.5b, but now that we are at SR1, I thought I had better call it in.

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 1:58 AM

While I am on display annoyances, I notice two other things about Logos 4 Mac.  

1. I believe since 4.5b was released, at least on my screen when I expand Logos to be full screen (not in the Lion sort of way, but just in the normal way), it no longer goes completely to the bottom of the screen. There's now a small gap at the bottom of the screen.

2. For a number of versions now, in Mission Control when you hover over the Logos thumbnail, you get a long blue panel below the thumbnail. Plus, the Logos icon is never with the Logos thumbnail. This is the only Mac application that I get this sort of display on.

I know this is all becoming a bit OCD, but in Mac culture this is all a bit sloppy. I don't want to be negative, just thought I would point these things out to add a bit more polish to the application.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 10:20 AM

Donovan R. Palmer:

Most bugs I find these days I don't have the time to report, but this one is unusually annoying. I'm running the latest build - 4.5b SR1 and when I go to look at a media resource, the resource appears for a split second and then disappears to a blank panel. If I float the panel or manipulate it a bit, I can get it to display the resource properly.  This started with 4.5b, but now that we are at SR1, I thought I had better call it in.

What version of OS-X are you using? I cannot reproduce this behavior. 

Are you accessing these media resources from a particular location or menu?

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 11:09 AM

OSX 10.7.3

In this instance, I accessed the resource from the Home Page because there was an image being displayed that I was curious to read a bit  about. 

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 14 2012 11:57 AM

It did it again tonight... I clicked on a photo on the home page and up pops a blank panel.

OSX 10.7.3

Logos 4.5b SR1

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 14 2012 12:42 PM

Donovan R. Palmer:

It did it again tonight... I clicked on a photo on the home page and up pops a blank panel.

OSX 10.7.3

Logos 4.5b SR1

Apologies: unable to replicate blank image display on OS X 10.6.8 (refreshed Home Page several times)

Caveat: can confirm "Actual Size" and "Fit" buttons are not working so blank panel does not have an option to click either button to resize image.

Wonder what happens if change panel size ?  (learned image does fit when panel size is changed)

Also noticed image description is missing from blank panel.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3156
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 23 2012 1:03 PM

Donovan, Can you update to SR-2? 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS