Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 34
Robert William Dekker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 20 2012 2:57 PM

We have been using Live Worship for years and we are considering changing platforms for many reasons. I have watched all the informational videos, but I wish there were a way for me to network with another local church that uses Proclaim so that I could see it in action. I live in Lewes, Delaware. Anyone nearby willing to demonstrate it for me? 

Thanks.

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 20 2012 10:34 PM

Judy,

The easiest way to find out is to open your free Logos Bible iPhone/iPad/Android app on a Sunday morning and see what churches are using Proclaim and sending Signals in your area. You will need to make sure your location services is on. In the Logos app you can go to MORE > SETTINGS > and at the bottom turn your PROCLAIM PRESENTATIONS to "ON".

Also, you can easily test Proclaim. It is free to download, you can log in with your Logos account, and then make a presentation with Signals. You can even present the presentation in your sanctuary as a test with a watermark over the presentation. When you like what you see, you will be able to remove the watermark by purchasing an On Air license.

Thanks,

Matt

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS