A Dictionary of Christ and the Gospels - Clarification

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 24 2012 5:31 PM

Need some clarification Please:

Go to the book in the OP[for those who have rec’vd the download] à scroll down to Appendix à “Christ in the Early Church” under i. BELIEFS OF THE EARLY CHURCH AS TO THE PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST.-    you will see BLUE metadata links (XX) click a couple and see if it just gives the ‘Power Lookup’ w/NO results. It will give the named link such as for (20) the Power Lookup reports 1 Clement 20 but no text just a blank box and nothing else...Is this what you get? I have came across many that are like this...

thanks for checking...

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 24 2012 5:56 PM

Mine works fine - the links are mostly Apostolic Fathers: English Translations, some in that area are Lightfoot's Apostolic Fathers in English. See attached picture...

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 24 2012 6:08 PM

ok, yuppers I did some digging and caught that. I have that in another program...must debate getting it for L4...Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 24 2012 7:32 PM

Dominick Sela:
Mine works fine - the links are mostly Apostolic Fathers: English Translations, some in that area are Lightfoot's Apostolic Fathers in English. See attached picture...

Concur appendix has references to Apostolic Fathers, which resource depends on Library prioritization:

Logos offers => The Apostolic Fathers Greek-English Interlinear , => Apostolic Fathers in Greek and English (Lake Edition) , => The Apostolic Fathers: Greek Texts and English Translations , => Apostolic Fathers in Greek and English (Lightfoot Edition) , and => The Apostolic Fathers in English and Greek with Morphology (3 editions) (6 vols.) with several included in a variety of base packages (e.g. Lightfoot in Catholic's Scholar's plus Scholar's Silver and higher along with Lake in Scholar's Platinum and higher plus 6 volume set in Catholic Scholar's).

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS