How do I perform a limited search in Biblia.com?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 33
Colby E. Kinser | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 28 2012 9:24 AM

How do I limit a search to just a particular book or to just the New Testament in Biblia.com?

Thanks!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 28 2012 10:33 PM

Welcome Big Smile

Biblia search has a menu so can choose a Logos resource(s):

Can search open books for Biblical references:

Personally learned could search for footnote verse reference NEAR a word:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 29758
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 28 2012 11:29 PM

Colby E. Kinser:

How do I limit a search to just a particular book or to just the New Testament in Biblia.com?

Thanks!

To the best of my knowledge, you can't. We can hope that the feature will be added.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 33
Colby E. Kinser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 7:42 AM

Those are helpful suggestions, but not really what I'm looking for - I learned a few new things.

For example, say I want to search for "calling" only in the book of Ephesians. Easy to do in the desktop version and relatively easy in the online NET Bible, but not in Biblia, that I can find.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 4:02 PM

Colby E. Kinser:
For example, say I want to search for "calling" only in the book of Ephesians. Easy to do in the desktop version and relatively easy in the online NET Bible, but not in Biblia, that I can find.

Thread => Search features that are most needed in Logos includes link to Logos User Voice suggestion => Improce search (restrict search to parts of a resource, search for citations to resources, etc.) 

Note: every Logos user has 10 votes for Logos User Voice suggestions: can place up to 3 votes for one suggestion.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS