Entering text in notes - display can't keep up with typing

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 316
Bruce Roth | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:08 PM

I was entering notes today and noticed that the cursor was behind on the screen as to where I was in my typing.  I don't type all that fast, but as some point after I looked up to the screen I noticed that the text has stopped and that I seemed to have lost focus in the box and had to click on the text box and start off where it had stopped.

I haven't noticed that much else is very slow.

Posts 726
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2009 9:38 PM

BruceRoth:

I was entering notes today and noticed that the cursor was behind on the screen as to where I was in my typing.  I don't type all that fast, but as some point after I looked up to the screen I noticed that the text has stopped and that I seemed to have lost focus in the box and had to click on the text box and start off where it had stopped.

I haven't noticed that much else is very slow.

Bruce,

There are others having this problem and others who aren't. There has been a lot of discussion about it and potential solutions. It is hard to find things in these forums. There is some info in the wiki.logos.com

I'd suggest you scan through these forums. You'll find some very long threads on this.

Some find turning off the Internet helps. Some feel it is related to integrated video cards - not all of them - on laptops.

Chris

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS