OS X Swipe Gestures broken

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3196
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 12 2012 11:01 AM

Alright gang, I received a bit more information on this. The issue is purely OS based. We cannot effect Apple's gestures, nor do we have access to them. I would call Apple about it--especially if you have Apple Care. -->800-275-2273

Posts 30043
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 12 2012 11:13 AM

Tommy Ball:
We cannot effect Apple's gestures, nor do we have access to them.

I apologize, but I don't believe it. I have never experienced this before until today, under the same situation that Martin described. I was able to repeat the behavior with update now once (before a restart), but after the restart all is well.

I use the 3 finger swipe hundreds of times daily. I have NEVER experienced this until update now was used twice today.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 30043
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 12 2012 8:50 PM

Martin - Could you take a look at THIS THREAD and see if my results are the same as yours?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1084
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 12 2012 9:48 PM

alabama24:

Martin - Could you take a look at THIS THREAD and see if my results are the same as yours?

Done ... and posted there ... 

Thanks.

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 757
Fr. Charles R. Matheny | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:58 PM

Dear Tommy: Are you sure about that statement . Apple gives developers a lot of access to gestures and how they are applied. 

If everything works "except" when logos is loaded, it's not a "OS" Problem but and interaction problem between Logos and the OS that is caused by something in Logos.

If the problem goes away when Logos is then closed, again we know it is logos specific. If it takes a few min. for the problem to clear, it may be something Logos is doing in memory and after memory is cleared, the problem is cleared.

Has anyone looked at memory usage when Logos is open and they try to use gestures, see if something spikes and stays?

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS