Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 88
David Housholder | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 10 2012 9:16 PM

At Pastorum Live in Chicago last week we were alerted to the intended use of Proclaim. I was using my iPad and followed the directions to be sure I was correctly set up to receive the notification (curiously in the Pastorim 2013 listing). 

I wpuld periodically get a notice of a session title, but only once was there a link to a passage being currently discussed. And a couple of times there was a link to a Bible passage but one that had been a part of a previous presentation. 

I used both the local wi-fi connection (which worked well only the first day of the conference) and a 3G connection. Nothing worked well

What was I missing in my setup?

DEH

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 12 2012 12:09 PM

Hello David.

Sorry to hear you were not able to pick up the signals well during Pastorum. For every presenter there were about 4-10 signals being sent out, mostly Bible verse references, and they went out the entire conference. There may have been some connectivity issues, but to clear this up and give you a full view of Proclaim signals, I would love to give you a demonstration this week. I would like to talk to you on the phone while I send them to your device.

Please email me at matt.peterson@logos.com and I will set up a time with you later this week.

~Matt

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS