Selling Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Bob Scott | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 15 2012 6:38 AM

Hi

I bought Logos 4, but don't really enjoy it. I'm selling to a friend. He has tried to install it on his computer, but it doesn't prompt him for log in details, and so does not access the library. The computer I had it installed on has since crashed. How can I make sure that he gets my full library - because that's really what he bought.

Thank you,
Johann

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2012 6:51 AM

Your friend needs to create a Logos account, you then have to contact Logos so that they can transfer the licenses over from your account to his, which will cost $20 in administrative fee.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:31 AM

I think the bigger issue the OP was raising is, how can his friend access the library (regardless of which account it's linked to) if the program never asks for login details.  My suggestion would be to re-download the engine and re-install it (on your friend's computer, of course).  Logos should download everything from the server once they're logged in properly.  If that doesn't work, a call to Customer Service should fix the problem.

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS