Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10
Kevin Ahronson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 24 2012 12:24 AM

This is a good test of one the greatest of the spiritual fruits, patience. As a beta copy of the bible, we can assume that it will have a few teething problems at first, and that more functionality will be added as time goes by...  But I am surprised that Logos launched the Faithlife Bible without a search facility. Maybe it's there and I just haven't found it yet (tell me if you've found it). 

Launching any kind of electronic Bible with the ability to search for a word or phrase restricts its use.  

Patience Kevin, patience.

Posts 21633
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 24 2012 1:03 AM

Hi Kevin

If you go to the FSB Homepage you will see a pane in the top-left corner. This pane is scrollable from left-to-right and goes through:

Go -> Resources -> Favorites -> History -> Search

Click on the box underneath the "Find" box to select the resources you want to search

Hopefully this last one will give you what you want. 

Graham

Posts 9844
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 24 2012 10:57 AM

Kevin:
I am surprised that Logos launched the Faithlife Bible without a search facility. Maybe it's there and I just haven't found it yet (tell me if you've found it)

Assuming you mean the Faithlife Study Bible (FSB), first I understand that all Logos study bibles contain only the notes, since you have the bible elsewhere. In case of the FSB, it adapts to one of half a dozen bibles.

Second, all Logos resources can be searched through the various search features of the Logos application - the most easy one being the search box that pops out when you hit Ctrl-F (the usual search command key).

Hope this helps,

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 21633
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 24 2012 11:01 AM

Interesting!

My answer assumed the Logos FSB app on iPad whereas Mick gave some good advice for Windows.

Kevin - can you clarify the platform which you are using please?

Graham 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS