SUGGESTION for iPad / iOS version

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 269
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 24 2012 8:39 AM

Hello,

I have a suggestion that I believe would improve the iPad/iOS (and maybe all mobile versions) of Logos Bible Software.

LOGOS - Please create a nicer, more graphical "Home" page for when you first open the iOS version.

When I open Logos on my iPad, I'm presented with what looks like a plain old list of reading plans and devotionals. That's ALL - That's it!  (well, that and the navigation bar along the bottom).

It would be very nice if, when I open Logos on my iPad, a graphical home page of some kind would appear with maybe 4 to 6 large icons/buttons/click-able pictures or maybe "tiles" ??? - 

1. One that takes me to where I left off last time, 
  2. One for beginning a new study. 
  3. One to review History - or a sort of Surprise Me button/icon. 
  4. One for my current reading plan 
  5. One for my chosen devotional.  
  6. And one to take me to the Logos web site

I'm not suggesting a full blown Home Page like on the desktop version - but something that is much more minimalistic - like the "live tiles" in Windows 8 (& Windows Phone 8) - something graphical designed for mobile versions of Logos - like for iPad & iPhone.  

This graphical start page wouldn't only be for iOS.  It could also be made for all the mobile versions of Logos - for tablets and smartphones.  Just something nicer looking than a plain list.  Maybe the icons/tiles could be very LOGOS-ish - in the style of the current Logos icon.

Take my word for it - the mobile version would be cooler if it had a graphical start page.  But that's just my opinion.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:13 PM

+1 Yes for home page in all Logos mobile apps, possibly with option like Logos 4 desktop to choose home page or return to previous place.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1706
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 24 2012 10:58 PM

Take a look at the Faithlife Study Bible app (first use coupon code FREE at http://FaithlifeBible.com, then download the FSB app). This is the direction of our home page for future releases.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS