This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 28 2012 9:06 AM | Locked

here are the logs1300.Logos4Error.log

7271.Logos4Crash.txt

Running 4.5 C RC2

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 28 2012 9:25 AM | Locked

Tom, do you have the PB file we could look at? Does this crash each time you try to build it?

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 28 2012 9:40 AM | Locked

Ann Boyles:

Tom, do you have the PB file we could look at? Does this crash each time you try to build it?

I was compiling several PB's at the same time.  Can you tell from the logs?

I was attempting to recompile them, but I was doing it in a different order, and these are my new logs from the crash

8308.Logos4Crash.txt

5287.Logos4Error.log

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 28 2012 9:58 AM | Locked

The logs you provided are only the Crash and Error logs. In order for me to be able to glean additional information, like "compiling several PB's at the same time", I would need your Logos4.log. Can you provide that? Also, in order for me to be able to reproduce this and dig deeper into the problem, I really do need the book files. Feel free to email them to Logos4Feedback@logos.com if you prefer.

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 28 2012 10:00 AM | Locked

Ann Boyles:

The logs you provided are only the Crash and Error logs. In order for me to be able to glean additional information, like "compiling several PB's at the same time", I would need your Logos4.log. Can you provide that? Also, in order for me to be able to reproduce this and dig deeper into the problem, I really do need the book files. Feel free to email them to Logos4Feedback@logos.com if you prefer.

I have logging turned off.  I will recreate this problem for y'all in the next couple of days.  I do know that this is not the only thread of L4 crashing when compiling more than one PB at a time.

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2012 6:47 AM | Locked

Ann Boyles:

I have logging turned off.  I will recreate this problem for y'all in the next couple of days.  I do know that this is not the only thread of L4 crashing when compiling more than one PB at a time.

[/quote]

Here are my log files from today's crash:

0257.Logos4.log

3821.Logos4Crash.txt[quote user="tom collinge"]

0552.Logos4Error.log

I will email a zip file the docx files that I am using.

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2012 7:35 AM | Locked

tom collinge:
I will email a zip file the docx files that I am using.

I had to send the files in four email because of the size.

FYI...When I compiled them one at a time, L4 did not crash.

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2012 8:37 AM | Locked

Thank you, Tom. I've received your files and will be looking into this. I have created a case for a separate instance of the application crashing when rebuilding multiple PBs.

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2012 9:42 AM | Locked

Ann Boyles:

Thank you, Tom. I've received your files and will be looking into this. I have created a case for a separate instance of the application crashing when rebuilding multiple PBs.

Because I received error messages on three of the four email that I sent, I have moved the files to the web.  You can download the ones that you need from https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0Bwaa8pKgltmPUjlDOWo0R0NoYmM/edit.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS