Print / Export UBS Interlinear to Word - missing info

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1876
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 6 2012 8:20 AM

When I print/export a selection from UBS 4 Interlinear to Word, only the Greek text is showing up in Word. If I print straight to my printer, all of the expected information shows up, as displayed in the print/export window (lemma, morphology, etc.).

Is there some kind of restriction about doing that?

I'm running 4.5c SR-2 (4.53.0.2280). The resource, to be more precise, is: Aland, Kurt, Matthew Black, Carlo M. Martini et al. The Greek New Testament, Fourth Revised Edition (Interlinear With Morphology), Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, 1993; 2006 - LLS:LOGOSUBS4INT 2010-04-26T18:33:15Z LOGOSUBS4INT.logos4. The passage I'm working with is 2 Timothy 2:14 - 26.

Thanks,

Donnie

Posts 1675
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:58 AM

When you print, we can handle the formatting and print the full interlinear. When you export to Word, Word has to show the text, and Word does not have support for interlinear display, so we don't send it the interlinear data.

Posts 1876
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 6 2012 11:12 AM

Bob Pritchett:

When you print, we can handle the formatting and print the full interlinear. When you export to Word, Word has to show the text, and Word does not have support for interlinear display, so we don't send it the interlinear data.

Wow. Bob staffing support on Fridays. Nice. ;)

Follow-up question: Are there any file export options that do support the interlinear display requirements? Or is printing the only one that will work?

Donnie

Posts 2848
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 6 2012 12:34 PM

But you can copy & paste from within the UBS Greek Interlinear and paste it into Word.

(p.s. a friend of mine showed me how to do this)

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2762
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 15 2012 8:39 AM

Tes:
But you can copy & paste from within the UBS Greek Interlinear and paste it into Word.

The only problem with this is, it is pasted as tables, and these are remarkably hard to manipulate.  The whole reason I want the text in Word is so I can manipulate it.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS