Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 121
Scott Yip | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 8 2009 5:49 AM

Hi,

Sorry to ask a simple question. What are those packages that I must buy?

I want to minimize my spending....thanks.

Scott

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2009 8:46 AM

Scott, Yip:

Hi,

Sorry to ask a simple question. What are those packages that I must buy?

I want to minimize my spending....thanks.

Scott

Given the fact that you apparently wish to use the syntax search, I would recommend that you buy or upgrade to the Original Languages Library.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2009 9:16 AM
Yes, I am thinking about upgrading to original languages. Already having leaders library, it makes no sense to get the 1st scholars library. The best thing you can do, if you do this, is to go to the home page and click on bible study on the right hand of the page near the bottom of the screen. If you do this the price will be $311 instead of the $415 if you go through the other links. You can still do a payment plan. 1yr =$32 month. http://www.biblesoftware.com/original-languages.php
Posts 121
Scott Yip | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2009 2:43 AM

thank you so much..............

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 12 2009 12:50 PM

I can understand minimizing your spending and agree that the Original Languages Package would give you what you want, but with that being $311, I would really encourage you to look into the cost of upgrading to the Scholar's Gold package. If you ever intend on going there, now would be the time, considering that it has the $311 package included in it. You might want to call a Logos sales rep and see what kind of price he can give you on it.
Having started with an introductory package and adding items to it, I then decided that I would be better off financially (in the long run) by purchasing the Scholar's Gold upgrade. Of course it duplicated some of my expensive individual purchases...I would have been better off upgrading before I purchased them. So before making that decision, I suggest you really weigh your options. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS