BUG: Scrolling in the TNIV

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 19 2009 11:40 PM

As I read the TNIV I scroll down using the arrow key. (Almost) every time I come to a new chapter it stops scrolling and I have to tap my mouse cursor to get it to start scrolling again in the next chapter. I haven't found any other translations that act like this.

Tom

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 1:18 AM

I can't reproduce your problem.... Hmm

Posts 24839
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 3:02 AM

TomReynolds:

As I read the TNIV I scroll down using the arrow key. (Almost) every time I come to a new chapter it stops scrolling and I have to tap my mouse cursor to get it to start scrolling again in the next chapter. I haven't found any other translations that act like this.

Tom

Also cannot verify your problem! My version is 2009-10-28T18:08:36Z from opened Resource Informatiion.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 2:03 PM

I realised the problem - it's because the table of contents was open. In the NRSV I was scrolling with it open and it stops not just every chapter but every time there is a new heading. VERY annoying as there can be six headings per chapter.

Tom

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 6:00 PM

Apparently it's all in how you phrase your issue. This has now been reported to development. http://community.logos.com/forums/t/5901.aspx

Tom

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS