BUG: PC 4.6 Beta 5 (4.60.0.2948) - Can't Click Off Floating Window

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 987
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 28 2012 6:02 AM

I've just created a note file.  Initially, the file opened in one of the panes in my current layout.  I then opted to open the note file in a floating window via right-click menu.  Then when I tried to click off the note file to return to the main window, nothing happened.  The only way to return to main window was to minimise the note file floating window.  After this the window functioned normally.

However, this doesn't seem to occur when I open a note file directly into a floating window.  

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else.  A minor problem, but a bug nonetheless.  

Posts 8056
LogosEmployee

This bug appears to be a focus problem in WPF 3.5 and will be fixed when we update Logos 4 to run under .NET 4.

For now, I believe you can work around it by using the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+F11) to float a panel, instead of using the mouse to select the "Float this panel" menu command.

Posts 987
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 28 2012 7:16 AM

Thanks Bradley.  Glad to hear it will be fixed in the future.  It really isn't a major inconvenience, but thought I should flag it up!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS