two panes - one the Bible & the other a resource

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3189
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:28 PM

can i change my left pane to another resource or will it always be my preferred Bible?

mm

mm.

Posts 156
Thomas Beirne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:36 PM

Assuming you are signed in with your Logos account, Biblia should remember which resources you last had open.  Let me know if that's not the behavior you're seeing and I'll try to help!

Posts 3189
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:27 AM

Thanks Thomas,

I just found out that there is a pull down menu on the left pane which will allow me to access any of my books.

have a great day

mm.

mm.

Posts 3065
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 4 2012 12:42 PM

This is not what I am experiencing, in fact, it still thinks my preferred Bible is the ESV, when it is actually the NIV.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 156
Thomas Beirne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 4 2012 12:57 PM

David: when you are signed in and first load http://biblia.com Biblia should load whatever two resources you last had open, regardless of your preferred Bible.  Your preferred Bible setting only affects a couple things on the site, like what dynamic text the FSB will show when you don't have a Bible open in the left-hand pane or what order resources appear in when you first open the resource dropdown.

Posts 2
Stephanie Dolzall | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 24 2012 6:56 AM

What if I only want one window open.  I don't want the second pane, but don't know how to turn that off.  How do I do that?

Posts 22095
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 24 2012 7:01 AM

Hi Stephanie - and welcome to the forums

Stephanie Dolzall:

What if I only want one window open.  I don't want the second pane, but don't know how to turn that off.  How do I do that?

On the left of the screen there is an option to "switch to mobile view".

This results in just one colunm

Graham

Posts 2
Stephanie Dolzall | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 24 2012 7:03 AM

Thank you!

Posts 22095
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 24 2012 7:09 AM

You are very welcome

Posts 156
Thomas Beirne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 27 2012 6:02 PM

Stephanie: you can also click the cover image of the resource you wish to view and select "Stretch across both columns" from the dropdown menu.  Or if you want the resource to take up your entire browser window you can choose "Show reading view (fullscreen)".

Posts 22095
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 27 2012 10:15 PM

Thanks Thomas

Thomas Beirne:

Stephanie: you can also click the cover image of the resource you wish to view and select "Stretch across both columns" from the dropdown menu.  Or if you want the resource to take up your entire browser window you can choose "Show reading view (fullscreen)".

Much better suggestions than mine!

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS