Passage Analysis Missing

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 197
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2009 6:32 PM

Q) The Passage Analysis option has disappeared or isn’t available?
In the Command box type Show Compare Pericopes and it will open!

I entered "Show Compare Pericopes" as stated above, and it only performs a search.  I am not entering this from the Home Page, only from My Desktop.  In looking at the Product Page on Logo's Main Site, it does appear that the Bible Study Library should have this capability.  In reading Morris Seminar's Training Manual 1, it also shows that it should be there.

Rick Ross

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 6:44 PM

Richard,

you might try viewing this post

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/3856.aspx

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 197
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 7:05 PM

Thanks, Steve.  Not much help.  I had it when I upgraded, but then when I applied the SR7 it vanished.  Even the "Visualizations" Section is grayed out.

Rick

Posts 28694
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 7:05 PM

RIchard K Ross:
I entered "Show Compare Pericopes" as stated above, and it only performs a search. 

Have you tried entering it via the Tools tab? If so, how does it behave?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 197
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 7:11 PM

It is not in my Tools Section because I have the Bible Study Library LE as I have read.  It was there until I installed SR7.  I am updating resources again and will attempt the sync now command as well.  The only think that changed was I installed it on my main computer last week as well, so maybe that is causing the problem.

Rick

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS