closing text comparison screen

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Garry R Wilt | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 24 2009 9:23 AM

In L4, I right toggle to open a "floating screen" for the text comparion, however, when I close the floating screen my entire text comparison box is missing from the bottom right hand corner.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  The only way I have been able to resolve the issue is to go back to the home page and then start over again.  In L3, using the "X" to close the text comparison worked fine.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 9:25 AM

Garry R Wilt:

In L4, I right toggle to open a "floating screen" for the text comparion, however, when I close the floating screen my entire text comparison box is missing from the bottom right hand corner.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  The only way I have been able to resolve the issue is to go back to the home page and then start over again.  In L3, using the "X" to close the text comparison worked fine.

Instead of closing the floating screen, right click on the tab and choose "Dock this tab."

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 3
Garry R Wilt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 9:30 AM

Thank you!

Posts 8
Carl Balma | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 2:06 PM

docking only puts one box o top of the other it does not create two 1/2 screens

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 3:17 PM

CarlBalma:

docking only puts one box o top of the other it does not create two 1/2 screens

To divide left/right into 2 1/2 screens, open "Layouts" then look in the bottom left of the screen that opens. Pick the layout scheme you like best.

To divide top/bottom, let click-hold on an existing tab and drag down. You'll see a light-blue box that will give you an idea of a what it will look like when you let go.

If that doesn't answer your question, please be more specific.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS