Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6
James Colgan | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 20 2012 8:44 PM

I downloaded the new version of Proclaim remote and lost all the notes ability you just released - worked fine last week but now has disappeared - only can display slides - no option to display notes!

Posts 152
Chris Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 20 2012 11:18 PM

I can confirm this on my end as well. After seeing your post I fired up Proclaim and my remote app on my iPad and sure enough, all the cool features I enjoyed using earlier in the week (notes view, confidence view, etc.) are now gone following an update to the app. This is particularly disappointing as I was just putting the finishing touches on my notes in Proclaim to be able to preach from it tomorrow morning.

Hopefully things will get back up and running (and stay that way) shortly.

Platform Details for Alpha/Beta Testing Reference:

• Windows 7 Home Premium x64
  • Intel Core2 Duo P7450 @ 2.13GHz
  • 6GB DDR3 RAM
  • Logos 4 Gold

Posts 4
Michael Teutsch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 21 2012 6:23 AM

I can sadly confirm the loss of notes on the iPad as well.  I hope that is able to be fixed.

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:39 AM

We are aware of the issue regarding lack of additional tablet views on iPad, and are looking into the cause. Thank you.

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 24 2012 9:12 AM

The correct version of the iPad Proclaim Remote app has been published to the app store again, and you should now be able to see all of the additional tablet views again once you update the app.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS