Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 35
nikk | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:15 AM

How do I make a list of favorite books in Logos 4 for quick access?

Posts 5337
Forum MVP
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:21 AM

If it's a small number open your library and you can drag them into the shorcut bar. Here's what mine looks like:

OR you can make a manual collection and then open the collection and click on the books

Posts 15644
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:26 AM

There are a couple of ways:

1. You can make shortcut icons for your favorite books by dragging each favorite book title from the Library up to the Shortcut Bar (the blank area to the right of the Command Box).
    This would be the easiest, but if you have a lot of favorite books (too many to fit up there) you might want to try the other option.
  2. You could make a collection containing all your favorite books:
  •  
    • Open the Library in a Tab (right click on the Library icon and choose Open in a new tab)
    • Choose Tools > Collections. Type a name for it (e.g., Favorite Books).
    • Drag the titles of your favorite books, one by one, into the area of the collection window that says "Drop resources or collections to add here"
    • Close the collection window when you're done and it will be saved automatically.
    • Whenever you want to access one of these books, open Tools > Collections, click on the "Open" menu, select "Favorite Books" and click on the title of the book you want.
Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:30 AM

I would use a favorites folder.

Posts 35
nikk | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:39 AM

Thanks guys.

I think I'll use the Favorites windows since it allows for a bit more organizing.

Posts 519
Jonathan Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 8:40 AM

Rate your favorite books and then make a collection based on top ratings.

Win 7 x64 | Core i7 3770K | 32GB RAM | 2 x GTX 560 Ti 2GB (SLI) | Crucial m4 256GB SSD (system) | Crucial m4 256GB SSD (Logos) | WD Black 1.5 TB (storage) | WD Red 3 TB (storage) | HP w2408h 24" | Benq FP222wa 22"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS