Reformation Study Bible - oops - meant to say Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible - Pratt as editor

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 129
Chad | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 29 2012 4:01 PM

I've seen some posts on this, but this would be a great Bible to get in the collection - especially its notes that link the passages to the historic creeds & catechisms.  Please get this book in your collection.

Posts 129
Chad | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2012 4:22 PM

I blew the post - I meant to write "Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible."  Thanks for clarifying that for me...this is the one I would like to see.

Posts 3771
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2012 4:24 PM

Chad:
especially its notes that link the passages to the historic creeds & catechisms.

Glad to know this--I have the Logos version, but did not know this feature.  Will take another look at it.  

Rosie--thanks for reply.  I tried to get on it, but my browser is slow to a crawl--I wonder if it is Vista related, and maybe some other stuff.  No viruses or worms.  But it takes sometimes a few minutes for a window to load.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 3771
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2012 4:25 PM

Chad:

I blew the post - I meant to write "Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible."  Thanks for clarifying that for me...this is the one I would like to see.

lol, disregard my previous post.  Big Smile

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 18857
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2012 4:40 PM

Chad:

Oh, thank you for that clarification. I was wondering why I couldn't find any links to historic creeds and catechisms in my Reformation Study Bible.

EDIT: I hadn't heard of the Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible (Zondervan), but it does look good. Yes, Logos should try to get this. Yes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS