Thankful for Logos

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19
Charles Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 26 2009 4:49 AM

I have used Logos for many years now. It has become a trusted companion in my Bible study, teaching preparation and seminary. You guys have had a rough go of it in the release of Logos 4 and I wanted to tell you that I am thankful that not only are you a great company with a great product but you are clearly a group of people who desire to please God in your vocation. I hope you can all have time in the holidays to enjoy your families. None of the things people are clamoring for are so important that they should keep you from the people who are most important in your life, who are gifts to you from God.

Have a great thanksgiving. I, for one, am thankful for you.

Chuck Williams

Celina, Texas

Posts 1691
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 8:20 AM

Thanks for the encouragement!

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 8:41 AM

Alright Bob, It's a holiday - this is work for you and goofing off for me.  So go eat some turkey.

Be blessed with your family today.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2925
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 8:49 AM

I was going to post something like this, but you beat me to it, so rather than creating a new thread, I'll just add my absolute agreement to this post.

As I open up Logos4 and go to the Psalms to read and pray, I am thinking about how thankful I am for Logos. 

I thank God for you guys!

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 8:57 AM

Charles Williams:
Have a great thanksgiving. I, for one, am thankful for you.

Ditto Yes

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 16
Larry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2009 3:57 PM

I would like to thank the Lord for giving all who work  at Logos the insight and wisdom to develope a product that is truly a blessing to me. I am so blessed by the new Logos Bible Study 4. I have not returned to the L3 due to I want to really learn how to use all the new features in L4. I know this will only get better, but please know and believed you all are loved and appreciated. Thank you for what you do and may the Lord continue to bless you richely.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS