Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 16 2013 9:40 AM

Richard Lyall:
Here are a few things I'd like to see in the app:

Hi Richard,

Instead of creating a new forum wish list thread, please add your entries to UserVoice.  Please see http://community.logos.com/forums/p/65558/458190.aspx#458190 .

Posts 63
Matthew Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 8:50 AM

Richard, do you know you can touch the beginning of the resource title of either panel (The New international Version (1984) in your screenshot) to switch resources?  In the same way, you can touch the verse (Mark 3 in your screenshot) to change the reference.  This allows faster switching without opening the sidebar, and with abbreviated book titles, it's quite quick.

1. Tap resource title.

2. Type NIV84, or simply NIV if you have one of those android keyboards that makes typing digits awkward. Scrolling is not recommended.

3. Tap the book.

Posts 64
Eric Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 6 2013 8:29 AM

1) Ideally, "support" storing resources on the external SD storage.  The workarounds using mount apps are not ideal.  This would permit me to download all my resources on my tablet.

2) Also, allow us to define mobile download sets based on our collections.   I might have my phone with just some core resources and my tablet set up with a deeper set of resources.  Having these sets defined as collections seems like a good match.

For example

Phone:

Favorite Bibles
Favorite Lexicons
Favorite Commentary

Tablet
All Bibles
All Lexicons
All Commentaries.
Devotionals.

...you get the idea.

3) Download on demand/Expire when unused.  An automated mode that installs resources as I use them.   After a user defined period(could be days or months), they automatically become uninstalled.  Some resources could be defined as "core" and will never be uninstalled.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 8 2013 9:26 AM

Hi Eric,

Please post mobile suggestions to UserVoice at https://logosmobile.uservoice.com/forums/190765-logos-mobile-apps .  Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS