Search Analysis missing features from L4

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 237
Michael Hite | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 19 2012 6:21 PM

I have just started using L5 and notice a number of features missing in the Search Analysis function:

1) When collapsed to lemma only the original language is listed - in L4 the original language, transliteration, and gloss were visible

2) in L4 you could run a Bible Word Study from an enter in the Search analysis - in L5 I cannot

Are there plans to add this functionality back in? Does anyone know?

2012 13" Macbook Air - 2 Ghz Intel i7 - 8 GB RAM - 500GB SSD - OSX 10.8.2 - also running Parallels 8 for MAC  - Windows 7

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2012 11:09 AM

Michael Hite:

1) When collapsed to lemma only the original language is listed - in L4 the original language, transliteration, and gloss were visible

2) in L4 you could run a Bible Word Study from an enter in the Search analysis - in L5 I cannot

I will pass these two issues on to the Development department. 

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2012 1:35 PM

Michael Hite:

This will be fixed in 5.0b Beta 2 for beta testers, and in general when 5.0b ships to the stable channel.

Michael Hite:

The fact that the link is missing will be fixed in 5.0b Beta 2 for beta testers, and in general when 5.0b ships to the stable channel.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS