Transferring Libronix library to another hard drive

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Steve Brown | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 29 2009 9:16 AM

I need to transfer my Libronix library to a portable external hard drive.  How can I do that?

Posts 23
Kirk C. Orona | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 11:33 AM

Dear Steve,

What version of Logos are you running. If you are running Logo 3 copy the resource folder (my folder is 24.6GB) to the external drive and if needed point the software there. As for Logos 4,  I am still trying to find out if copying the resource folder to an external drive if you can have Logos 4 point to it if needed.

In your quest to find a answer to your question,  have come across "Can one copy the indexing file from one machine to another"?

Kirk

Posts 3
Steve Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 11:47 AM

Kirk,

Thanks for your response.  My version is Libronix 3.0f.

Posts 25184
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 10:56 PM

SteveBrown02:

I need to transfer my Libronix library to a portable external hard drive.  How can I do that?

What do you need to transfer? Do you want to install Libronix there?

If you want a backup and restore utility look at http://community.logos.com/forums/t/3374.aspx

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3
Steve Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 4:48 AM

Dave,

I travel, and want to take the Libronix program with me on a portable external hard drive.  I want to copy it to from my computer to that drive.  I have tried to copy it to another medium before, but could never get it to work when I tried to open it.

Thanks.

Steve

Posts 25184
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:16 AM

SteveBrown02:
I travel, and want to take the Libronix program with me on a portable external hard drive.  

You can install it there using a third party utility, but it is not something that is guaranteed to work 100% - it did for me and I put it on a 8 GB USB flash drive. See http://community.logos.com/forums/p/599/5489.aspx

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS