Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9
Bernard Duchesne Jr | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 15 2009 8:52 AM

I opened my ESV reverse interlinear this morning and notice that the greek is missing; all other information is present.  Then when I try to do a word study I get a "Line 420 (BibleWordStudy.html): Unspecified error."  That immediately crashedsLibronix.  Anyone have this problem and solution...since this is Saturday.

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 15 2009 9:06 AM

BernardCDuchesneJr:
I opened my ESV reverse interlinear this morning and notice that the greek is missing; all other information is present.  Then when I try to do a word study I get a "Line 420 (BibleWordStudy.html): Unspecified error."  That immediately crashedsLibronix.  Anyone have this problem and solution...since this is Saturday.

These types of errors can usually be solved by doing the following. First close Libronix an any instance of IE (while you're at it, just shut down every open program). Then clear the IE Cache (AKA, IE temporary files). For a more thorough cleaning try a program like CCleaner.

Finally, shut down and restart Windows.

If that doesn't work, try searching Logos support for the exact error code. There may be more specific instructions.

If nothing works, report back.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 9
Bernard Duchesne Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 15 2009 9:27 AM

Thank you Richard,

That did it and I knew that... so times we just need a little......encouragement by way of reminder...sounds biblical, don't you think. Embarrassed

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 15 2009 8:24 PM

BernardCDuchesneJr:
don't you think.

Sometimes I don't, actually. Wink

Glad the simple solution worked for you.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS