Revised maps note file (ESV study Bible maps only)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 293
Mike McKnelly | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:42 PM

I took the time to modify the maps note file to show only the ESV study Bible maps. At least this makes the note file partially usable for those who have the ESV study Bible. I hope this will be useful to some of you.

Posts 293
Mike McKnelly | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:44 PM

The link to obtain this file is:https://faithlife.com/primetimers/documents  the file is called ESVSB note

Posts 3026
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:47 PM

Link appears to be broken.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 3026
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:47 PM

Nevermind got it

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 6:54 PM

Mike McKnelly:
The link to obtain this file is:https://faithlife.com/primetimers/documents  the file is called ESVSB note

Mike, this is nice of you to do. Since it is a bit of trouble to download documents from Faithlife right now, I wonder if you'd post it to the Files section of the Forum for us?

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 293
Mike McKnelly | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:04 PM

Mark, I don't know how to post a note to the form. I don't even know how to get the notes from logos to a regular note file. Is it possible to save a note file with all its links to my computer?

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:19 PM

Mike, my mind wasn't functioning too well when I typed that suggestion. It was so Logos 3. You are correct that we can't post individual note files, but can share them through the community features of Faithlife. Right now people would have to join the Faithlife group you posted to in order to gain access to the file, then go through some gyrations to actually get the note. I just did that, but it is a bit of work. Don't be discouraged if not too many people take you up on the generous offer.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 10178
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:26 PM

"It was [oh] so Logos 3". Oh yeeeeees!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS