It would be really handy if....

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:40 AM

...I could sync Logos 4 over two computers! For instance, I could use Logos in my study at church and then when I go home open Logos 4 on my home computer to find all my notes and layouts available on that computer also! 

Just dreaming of what one day may be! Big Smile

Posts 274
Daniel Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:44 AM

MarkStevens:

...I could sync Logos 4 over two computers! For instance, I could use Logos in my study at church and then when I go home open Logos 4 on my home computer to find all my notes and layouts available on that computer also! 

Just dreaming of what one day may be! Big Smile

This should be the case already.  At least it is for me with layouts.  There is a delay, not sure the exact amount, but it's not extremely long.

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:46 AM

MarkStevens:
I could sync Logos 4 over two computers! For instance, I could use Logos in my study at church and then when I go home open Logos 4 on my home computer to find all my notes and layouts available on that computer also! 

Mark, you should be able to do that now! Are both computers connected to the internet and are under your login name? If so, it should occur. I can be working on my laptop in my living room and then when I got to my office to work there, all my highlights and layouts are there as well! That's the beauty of Logos 4 (at least one of them, the syncing capability!

Charlene

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:48 AM

Guys, I think he's joking - delighting in a longed for dream that's become a reality

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:54 AM

Charlene:
Are both computers connected to the internet and are under your login name?

Actually Damien I wasn't joking! At the moment I only have one computer (at church) with logos 4 on it (I have a Macbook and we won't go there with Logos 1.2.2 at the moment Wink). I am in the process of upgrading my computer and am trying to decide whether to buy a laptop or another (far more powerful) Desktop (which would be half the price of a laptop). IF THIS IS TRUE it would be great. What else syncs? Reading plans and notes?

IF THIS IS TRUE LOGOS IS BRILLIANT, BEYOND BRILLIANT, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS BRILLIANT! It would suit my needs down to a tea!

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:57 AM

Oh well ... I thought everyone knew about the syncing of notes, highlighting, reading plans, layouts, etc. Btw. My name is spelt DamiAn.

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:59 AM

Damian McGrath:
DamiAn

Sorry DamiAn. It is past midnight here and I should have been asleep hours ago! No, I didn't know about that.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 6:11 AM

Damian McGrath:
My name is spelt DamiAn.

Are you still whining about that George?

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 6:12 AM

MarkStevens:
Sorry DamiAn. It is past midnight here and I should have been asleep hours ago! No, I didn't know about that.

don't let him bother you. He's just a grumpy old Priest who entertains us Jedis.

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 6:28 AM

OLD!!!!!! I'm a whipper-snapper. Harumph!

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 6:29 AM

Damian McGrath:

OLD!!!!!! I'm a whipper-snapper. Harumph!

I suppose all I can say to that is....rooof......

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 6:32 AM

Nota bene. I don't dispute the grumpy bit...

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS