Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 41 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:20 PM

Phil Gons:

Issues 1–8 and 10–51 will include all of the original images that were in the LLS product. We’re in the process of rebuilding the files and should have the new files with images available by the end of the week.

Issues 9 and 52–99 will be text only and will not include any images. The copyright holder does not have sublicensing rights for the images that they used, so we are unfortunately not able to include them.

I have been called a slow learner before so bear with me..... I have the old LLS resource of the first half of Christian History Magazine with all the cool pictures. It is presently not installed on my Libronix 3 laptop or synced  with the Logos servers in my licensed products. The CD is packed in a box, somewhere. I have to find it and re-install it.

My questions are these: If I buy the upgrade only, will my pictures & graphics in the first half be retained? I can not imagine upgrading the pictures OUT of the resource. Will the two halves be merged into one whole resource and appear seamless with pictures and text in the first half and text only in the latter? Or will I have two separate volumes to consult?  

Thanks for answers. I really should have bought this last year.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 7:23 PM

Matthew C Jones:
Issues 9 and 52–99 will be text only and will not include any images.

Matthew C Jones:
If I buy the upgrade only, will my pictures & graphics in the first half be retained?

Mine show "graphics" for the first group, none for the second.

You should be OK

Regards, SteveF

Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS