Reading Plan. Can some one help?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Madison Finney | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:51 AM

I have Logos 5 and Logos for iPhone.  Can someone give me the detailed steps to create a reading plan to read the four Gospels in a calendar year.  I want it to sync between my PC and iPhone.  Please give details.  I am not very smart with these things.

Thanks so much.

Posts 22364
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 8:18 AM

Hi Madison

Madison Finney:
Can someone give me the detailed steps to create a reading plan to read the four Gospels in a calendar year.

In Logos 5, click on the Documents button and click Reading Plan - this will create a new plan for you

In the plan dialog box which opens you you will see that my default book is the NRSV. If you want to choose a different Bible click on this link and select the translation you want.

You can then choose the passages you want included (this option is only available for Bibles but this is fine for what you want. In the example below I have typed in "Matthew-John"

Then click "Generate" to create the plan and you will get something like the screenshot below

You can then close this window. If you go back to the Documents window and open the Reading Plan section on the right, you will see that the new plan has been created

If you go back to your homepage you should also see it there - assuming you have the display of Reading Plans enabled

Madison Finney:
I want it to sync between my PC and iPhone

This plan should automatically sync to your iPhone and appear there.

Reading an entry on the iPhone and marking it read will be reflected on your PC and vice versa.

Hope this helps

If you need any clarification please post back

Graham 

Posts 11
Madison Finney | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 10:04 AM

Graham,  this was perfect.  Thanks so much.  Can I use you as a resource again?  Jim Finney

Posts 22364
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 10:34 AM

Madison Finney:

Graham,  this was perfect.  Thanks so much.  

Hi Jim

Glad it provided you what you need.

Madison Finney:
Can I use you as a resource again?

Please feel free to post any questions about the use of Logos software

One of the advantages of the Logos forums is that there are knowledgeable people all around the world which means that there is normally someone able to assistSmile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS