Recent Changes to Upgrade Prices

Page 1 of 2 (40 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 39 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 1811
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:36 PM

Today we rolled out some price changes to some of the individual items included in many base packages. As a result, upgrade prices have decreased for some upgrades and increased for others.

This particular adjustment was an unusual, one-time change that shouldn't happen again in the future. However, the way dynamic pricing works means that very small changes in the magnitude of cents or single-digit dollars are possible in the future, depending on what you already own.

If you've already purchased an upgrade and your particular upgrade price went down, you should be receiving an email shortly notifying you that you've received Logos.com credit in excess of the difference between what you paid and the new price. To see your credit, please visit your account and look for the gold box at the top right.

If you haven't yet purchased an upgrade, your upgrade prices went up, you were in the process of upgrading, and you know your previous upgrade price, we will honor the lower price through the end of the day on Friday, December 14. Please contact a sales rep at 888-875-9491 or sales@logos.com.

Please be assured of our commitment to provide the best prices to customers who buy early. As I mentioned, this kind of change shouldn't happen in the future. However, upgrade prices will go up when the special introductory promotional discounts end. It's still a good idea to upgrade sooner rather than later.

Posts 549
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:47 PM

Just got my email, and I want to thank Logos.  What an awesome thing to do for us early adopters!

One question please:  I have a pre-pub which ships on 12/12.  Can this credit be applied to that purchase?  Do I need to do anything to make that happen?  Ok -- that was 2 questions, sorry.

John

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:49 PM

What a fantastic and honest business approach. To Bob and the team, thank you for being a company of integrity.

John Kaess:

Just got my email, and I want to thank Logos.  What an awesome thing to do for us early adopters!

One question please:  I have a pre-pub which ships on 12/12.  Can this credit be applied to that purchase?  Do I need to do anything to make that happen?  Ok -- that was 2 questions, sorry.

John

I too would like to know If I can do this. Smile

Posts 16
Ken J | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 3:02 PM

Above and beyond. As far as I was concerned, the transaction was complete when I clicked the the Order button. Thank you very much.

Posts 9
Rich Schnieders | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 3:30 PM

I received the email this afternoon alerting me to the credit. I have to say rarely do you encounter a business with such ethics. Logos, you are to be commended, congratulated and praised for being honest and ethical. I believe that Logos properly models for all businesses how to treat their customers. It would have been very easy for Logos to change the price and not say a word to those customers that had already purchased, as I suspect most business would have. But to give a credit is a testimony that Logos is in business to Serve the Lord, the Christian Community, care for their personnel and finally make a profit.

Thank you Logos for being such a great business.   

Pastor Rich Schnieders

Friendship Community Church

Fort Myers, FL 33966

Posts 1631
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:11 PM

Much appreciated Phil (and Logos).

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 7:44 PM

Thanks! I already spent mine hehehe!

DAL

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:02 PM

I wonder which Bible Commentary I can buy with my $5.00 credit?

If anyone says "any or all of them" - sorry thats not the joke intended here!

Posts 6481
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:54 PM

Thanks Phil. hope my credit can go towards my upcoming prepub.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 6481
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:56 PM

The cost to upgrade to Diamond and Portfolio has gone down by a few dollars. Thanks Logos. Now inf only my rich uncle Bob, would give me my Christmas gift early. Wink

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 9:09 PM

Joshua Lieder:
I wonder which Bible Commentary I can buy with my $5.00 credit?

If add your Logos 5 upgrade to your cart, an item for $ 0 appears, which allows Top Product customization => http://www.logos.com/topproducts that has 10 English Bibles for $ 5.00 so credit could add a Bible Translation.

Looking at Logos products sorted by price => http://www.logos.com/products/search?unlocked=no&start=0&sort=pricelo&pageSize=60 noticed many TableTalk and Themelios, and Bible Study Magazine issues plus a number of volumes by C. H. Mackintosh, J W Byers, Harold W Boyer, John Bunyan, Roy Gingrich, R. C. Caudill, William C Neece, Henry C Heffren, David Jeremiah, R. C. Sproul, Edward Dennett, Jorge A. León, Oswald Chambers, Isaac Watts, Edward M Bounds, A W Pink, Mark Water, June Hunt ... for $ 5 or less.  Noted Logos has over 960 products for $ 5 or less.

Logos has a water bottle for $ 3.60 => http://www.logos.com/product/4944/logos-water-bottle-blue-polycarbonate-stainless-steel  an insulated travel mug for $ 4.17 => http://www.logos.com/product/2484/logos-insulated-travel-mug and a plastic cup for $ 4.80 => http://www.logos.com/product/20475/i-am-not-a-venti-cup-style-logos-cup

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 9:37 PM

Thanks for the promotional credit. What a nice surprise.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 9:48 PM

I got the credit too. Nice surprise. I don't think it works with Pre-Pubs or Vyrso books, but I was able to knock one small item off my Wishlist with it. :-)

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 9:49 PM

BTW, Thanks Logos!

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 1811
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2012 12:36 AM

Mark Stevens:

John Kaess:

John

I too would like to know If I can do this. Smile

Allowing credit to be applied to Pre-Pubs is in the works, but it's not ready quite yet. I don't have an ETA, but it should get addressed in the first half of 2013 when we make some improvements to our shopping cart. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Posts 1811
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2012 12:37 AM

Allen Browne:

Much appreciated Phil (and Logos).

You are all very welcome. Thanks for taking the time to share your gratitude.

Posts 737
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2012 12:40 AM

Thank you very much, Logos. I don't know of any other company who would do this!

Armin

Posts 611
Graham Owen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2012 1:28 AM

Rich Schnieders:
I have to say rarely do you encounter a business with such ethics. Logos, you are to be commended, congratulated and praised for being honest and ethical. I believe that Logos properly models for all businesses how to treat their customers.

Yes

I know that we can all get a bit heated at times, see the debate on the community features, and I think that we would all agree that Logos make the odd mistake, side effect of being human, but I totally agree that they always endeavour to be honest and ethical in their dealings and I really do admire them for this.

God Bless

Graham

Pastor - NTCOG Basingstoke

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2012 2:04 AM

Thank you Logos - much appreciated! Smile

Posts 68
Graeme Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2012 3:05 AM

Thank you Logos!

Many of us may well receive a small amount, and that by my reckoning adds up to a HUGE commitment to customers.

Faithfulness in the small things...BIG RESPECT! Big Smile

P.S. Can I reiterate my request for an emoticon to be added to the options available on the Logos forum? I'd like one of a guy leaping and dancing and going crazy with happiness...none of the other emoticons truly capture my L5 moments of joy! Smile  (The dancing bananas from another thread came close though Big Smile)

Page 1 of 2 (40 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS