Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 1 2009 9:07 AM | Locked

It would be nice if after searching and it finds 1000's or even 100's of hits, that it would compress (when selecting By Book), that the books would be compressed and let me expand the book that i would like to examine the hits on. Kinda like headings under the Passage Guide. The compressed books would naturally need to be indented under the heading. This would be helpful rather than having to scroll and select next page repeatedly.

Someone here may have already suggested this, or possible there is a way to do this and i have not discovered it.

[running B2]

thanks

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 463
George Allakhverdyan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 1 2009 9:15 AM | Locked

steve clark:

It would be nice if after searching and it finds 1000's or even 100's of hits, that it would compress (when selecting By Book), that the books would be compressed and let me expand the book that i would like to examine the hits on. Kinda like headings under the Passage Guide. The compressed books would naturally need to be indented under the heading. This would be helpful rather than having to scroll and select next page repeatedly.

Someone here may have already suggested this, or possible there is a way to do this and i have not discovered it.

[running B2]

thanks

Thanks for the suggesiton, currently there is no way to collapse results by book.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS