Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Mark | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 7 2012 12:05 AM

I just purchased my first library and it is on compact disc.  I loaded the software (libronix 3.0) and the library on my pc.  I have windows 8 on my pc and am using the logos app on my android tablet.  I want to do most of my study on my tablet and I don't see my library showing up there.  Does anyone know if I can access it that way?  I saw there was a way to activate and sync licenses online, so I did that.  It seems to me that would give me access to my library from other places than my pc.  Is that right?

Thanks for any replies.  I am new to this software and it isn't to intuitive to me so anything you tell me would be helpful.

Mark

Posts 13379
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 7 2012 3:28 AM

Mark:

I just purchased my first library and it is on compact disc.  I loaded the software (libronix 3.0) and the library on my pc.  I have windows 8 on my pc and am using the logos app on my android tablet.  I want to do most of my study on my tablet and I don't see my library showing up there.  Does anyone know if I can access it that way?  I saw there was a way to activate and sync licenses online, so I did that.  It seems to me that would give me access to my library from other places than my pc.  Is that right?

Thanks for any replies.  I am new to this software and it isn't to intuitive to me so anything you tell me would be helpful.

Mark

You are right. If you've synced licences, and use the same user ID in Libronix 3.0 and on your tablet, you should see your library there. However, not every resource is available on tablets, and the older the resource is, the more likely it is to be missing. What is the CD you purchased?

By the way, you can upgrade to Logos 4.6 free of charge if you want: http://www.logos.com/support/logos4/install

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS