Timeline

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6
David Price | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 10 2012 2:57 AM

I have upgraded to Logos 5 silver package, but the Timeline option is not showing under tools. Any help would be great. 

Posts 22826
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 3:27 AM

Hi David - and welcome to the forums

David Price:

I have upgraded to Logos 5 silver package, but the Timeline option is not showing under tools. Any help would be great. 

The upgrade process often requires two downloads with the Timeline functionality appearing in the second.

Do you have any downloads pending? Has indexing completed?

Are you running on Windows or Mac?

Graham

Posts 6
David Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 5:41 AM

I am running Logos 5 on a mac. The indexing is done, but I am not sure where I would see if there are any pending downloads. Thanks for the help.

Posts 22826
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:01 AM

Hi David

David Price:
The indexing is done, but I am not sure where I would see if there are any pending downloads.

Try the command "update resources" in the command box at the top of the screen.

It will take some time as it checks everything you have against what you should have. See if that results in anything else downloading.

David Price:
I am running Logos 5 on a mac

Others have reported problems with this in the Mac environment - see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/60646.aspx for an example. 

You will see in that thread that we don't know what the resolution was - the advice was to call Logos Customer support which may be the best option for you if the "update resources" command doesn't do it

Graham

Posts 6
David Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:17 AM

It shows that there are items to download, but they do not download. Any ideas? I might have to call Support to get the answer.

Posts 22826
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:58 AM

David Price:

It shows that there are items to download, but they do not download. Any ideas? I might have to call Support to get the answer.

That is consistent with what was reported in the other thread. I think calling Support is the right approach here.

Hope you get it resolved soon.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS