Why So Many Fewer Blog Posts From Mo?

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2787
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 13 2012 9:13 AM

After L4 was released, it seemed like Mo was posting a helpful blog post tip almost daily...certainly no less than twice a week.  Since L5 came out, I've seen very little from him. ( I count a total of five L5 training posts from him since it was released.)

His posts were always very helpful.  Because of this, I chose to attend a Camp Logos event, which was well worth the money.  I'm waiting on a new L5 Camp Logos to come within a few hundred miles; in the mean time, I sure wished Mo would post more blog tips.

Anybody want to speculate?

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 9050
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 9:15 AM

Doc B:

He's trying to learn L5?

He's creating new training material and doesn't have time?

He has a big Christmas shopping list?

There isn't that much new in L5 to highlight?

He needs a break?

His wife said, "Get off that computer and spend some time with your kids!"?

???

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2787
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 9:27 AM

Mark Smith:

Doc B:

He's trying to learn L5?

He's creating new training material and doesn't have time?

He has a big Christmas shopping list?

There isn't that much new in L5 to highlight?

He needs a break?

His wife said, "Get off that computer and spend some time with your kids!"?

???

Big Smile

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Posts 9945
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:03 AM

Doc B:

After L4 was released, it seemed like Mo was posting a helpful blog post tip almost daily...certainly no less than twice a week.  Since L5 came out, I've seen very little from him. ( I count a total of five L5 training posts from him since it was released.)

His posts were always very helpful.  Because of this, I chose to attend a Camp Logos event, which was well worth the money.  I'm waiting on a new L5 Camp Logos to come within a few hundred miles; in the mean time, I sure wished Mo would post more blog tips.

He's trying to be Mo with less?  Big Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:08 AM

George Somsel:
He's trying to be Mo with less?

Yesgood one

Posts 2787
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:08 PM

George Somsel:

(rimshot!)

I hope you were holding a cigar and using your best Henny Youngman voice on that one.

Posts 9945
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 12:51 PM

Doc B:

George Somsel:

(rimshot!)

I hope you were holding a cigar and using your best Henny Youngman voice on that one.

Unfortunately, no.  I think you shouldn't smoke a cigar unless you can afford a really good one.  I'm just a poor guy.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 2821
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 11:30 AM

George Somsel:
Unfortunately, no.  I think you shouldn't smoke a cigar unless you can afford a really good one.  I'm just a poor guy.

A poor guy, maybe, but nothing poor about George's wit.  Made me smile. 

You know, George must really have quite a case of Christmas spirit.  Have you noticed how cheerful and jolly his posts have become?  You don't suppose someone has kidnapped the real George, do you?  Hmm

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 11:42 AM

Can't help you if it's Mo you specifically want, but if it's helpful L5 blog posts in general, there is also some training available on the Verbum blog: http://scripturestudysoftware.com/category/training/.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2787
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 11:45 AM

fgh:
there is also some training available on the Verbum blog

Danke schoen.  Das ist gut!

Posts 9945
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 11:55 AM

Michael Childs:
You know, George must really have quite a case of Christmas spirit.  Have you noticed how cheerful and jolly his posts have become?

O the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've nowhere to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

george
gfsomsel

Posts 10482
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:47 PM

Michael Childs:
George must really have quite a case of Christmas spirit.

Spirit or spirits? Geeked

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:59 PM

Doc B:

Just a guess, but I would say that it is a carefully calculated business decision.

For him writing on the blog is almost free advertising, but at the cost of giving away some of his product.

So the goal is to give away just enough information on the proper use of L5, in order to make you want to pay for more.

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 18643
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:31 AM

He seems to be posting a new one once a week, every Monday. He probably got tired of the pace. I know a lot of bloggers start out enthusiastic and then slow down as the other pressures of their lives build up and it starts to get old. Like others have said, he's probably working on a whole new Logos 5 Camp Logos, and that's been keeping him busy.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 15 2012 6:20 AM

Rosie Perera:
Like others have said, he's probably working on a whole new Logos 5 Camp Logos, and that's been keeping him busy.

MP Seminars web site has a Logos 5 page => http://www.mpseminars.com/logos5/

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 190
EmileB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 15 2012 11:06 AM

I'm also sad that there ain't no Mo...  Wink

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS