Crash: Using Search Top Bibles

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 203
David McAllan | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 2 2009 7:34 PM | Locked

I searched for "John the Baptist" in top bibles - command box ctrl + right click, once loaded I changed to NASB 95 only. It showed the processor working for about ten secs and crashed.  I tried to reproduce it again, but it didn't crash. Using L4b2.

5123.Logos Log Files.zip

David
https://www.echucacommunitychurch.com

Specs: HP Pavilion dv6-6137tx ; i7 2 GHz; 8 gb RAM; 2 gb Graphics; 750 Gb HD; Win 10; Bitdefender Antivirus.

Posts 724
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2009 8:51 PM | Locked

Didn't crash for me.

Chris

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 8:39 AM | Locked

David McAllan:

I searched for "John the Baptist" in top bibles - command box ctrl + right click, once loaded I changed to NASB 95 only. It showed the processor working for about ten secs and crashed.  I tried to reproduce it again, but it didn't crash. Using L4b2.

5123.Logos Log Files.zip

David,

The error in the log file is one we've seen before but have not found a cause or solution for yet. I haven't been able to reproduce the crash in 4.0aB2. Which search results View was selected when it crashed, and have you used that same view again with no problem?

Thanks,
Melissa

Posts 203
David McAllan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 2:01 PM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:

Which search results View was selected when it crashed, and have you used that same view again with no problem?

Thanks,
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

I recall that the search pane came up first in the "Grid" view since I had selected Top Bibles. It was then that I re-searched by changing the option to NASB 95. I do seem to recall that prior to these searches I was using the Datasheet option. The Datasheet option originally did not display the way it does now. That is, when I pull a column to the top, the graphic wasn't displaying as it does now. I cannot remember an update, but it seems to display cleanly now.

David
https://www.echucacommunitychurch.com

Specs: HP Pavilion dv6-6137tx ; i7 2 GHz; 8 gb RAM; 2 gb Graphics; 750 Gb HD; Win 10; Bitdefender Antivirus.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS