Notes suggestion

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Anonymous | | Posted: Tue, Aug 18 2009 4:00 PM

Compared to some of the other suggestions, mine is extremely simple--just make the cursor navigation work with the up/down arrow keys as it does in other programs. Specifically, the user cannot currently move up in a note using the up-arrow key, but can move down with the down key.

Also, after clicking on one line, the blinking cursor indicator frequently drops to the next line down for no apparent reason.

Posts 9945
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 18 2009 4:39 PM

MichaelRogers:

Compared to some of the other suggestions, mine is extremely simple--just make the cursor navigation work with the up/down arrow keys as it does in other programs. Specifically, the user cannot currently move up in a note using the up-arrow key, but can move down with the down key.

Also, after clicking on one line, the blinking cursor indicator frequently drops to the next line down for no apparent reason.

This doesn't reflect my experience.  I think your problem lies elsewhere.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Anonymous | | Replied: Tue, Aug 18 2009 5:56 PM

The technical support rep with whom I spoke this afternoon said that his installation behaved in the same manner. I seem to remember not having this problem in the past (i.e., more than a year ago), but the software behaves this way on both my desktop and laptop machines. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS