Bug: L4 unresonpsive

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 3 2009 6:23 AM

Last night my program was working fine but this morning when I startedL4 everything came up fine except none of the tabs would work. My library will not open, the files, guides, and tools tabs will not open either. The search tab does open, but when I begin to type a term in the box I get the message "Logos has stopped working" and the program shuts down. I restarted L4 three other times and get the same results.

I will attempt to upload the log momentarily. Hope I'm not forgetting anything.

Thanks for the input,

DBender

Laptop | Windows Experience Index: 4.4 | Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2.20 GHz| 4GB RAM | GeForce 8600M GT 256MB video RAM |150 GB HD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit--windows firewall AVG anti-virus--500 GB portable Free Agent HD

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 6:46 AM

For some reason I cannot get the log file to upload. I sent it to support.

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:02 AM

Oh, and when I click in the command box I get the "Logs 4 has stopped working" and it shuts down immediately.

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:53 AM

[View:http://community.logos.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/76/4087.Logos4Indexer.log:550:0]

[View:http://community.logos.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/76/6644.Logos4.log:550:0]

I think these are the files for my problem. Again, L4 opens fine but when I click on a tab (library, files, guides, or tools--they highlight but do not open) I get the message "Logos 4 has stopped working" after a few seconds of waiting. If I click in the passage box or in the command box then I get the message "Logos 4 has stopped working" immediately just by clicking in the box. The only tab that opens is the search tab, but when I begin typing in it then the "Logos 4 has stopped working" message pops up.

I'm not sure why the program is responding this way. It was working fine last night before I went to bed. I shut the computer down and it started out with these problems first thing this morning. Logos is the first thing I turn on after my computer starts up.

Thanks again, sorry for the repetition.

D Bender

Posts 26215
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 3:54 AM

Daniel

What is happening now? I am unable to open those log files due to the way you attached them (use Options button at the top of the Reply window for a file attachment).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 4:01 AM

You have to delete from the link:  :550:0]

Posts 26215
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 4:54 AM

Thanks for the logs, Guys

from the log it looks like these resources could be the issue  (??  = type in Command box of L3 to find title)

LLS:29.24.6    ??

LLS:29.38.3    ??

LLS:WCCTPSYCH  ??

LLS:16.0.1 Westminster Confession of Faith

LLS:34.0.107 What does the Bible Say About

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS